A Non-Profit 501c3 Foundation, providing college scholarships to graduating high school seniors. Donating funds to assist in research and finding a cure for pediatric brain cancer. Providing support to organizations that support families dealing with pediatric brain cancer.
Is to serve student athletes who wish to develop their minds, bodies and spirits; physical fitness to compete, academic excellence and the character of a real winner.
We will fulfill this mission in the following ways:
- Using the game of basketball:
- To inspire student atheltes to excellence.
- To teach life lessons
- By developing, managing and promoting model basketball programs, which further strengthen the educational and character building qualities of the game.
- By honoring, publicizing and providing financial support to high school student athletes who represent our ideal of the scholar-athlete.
- By continuing a grassroots movement, through local programs, while involving basketball fans, coaches, educators, the media and former players in the implementation of the programs, which will fulfill our mission.